아마존웹서비시즈코리아 그룹 채용공고
아마존웹서비시즈코리아 그룹 채용공고
Public Relations Intern (6 months)
At Amazon, our mission is to be the earth’s most customer-centric company. To achieve this, we need exceptionally talented, bright, and driven people. Amazon is continuously evolving, and is a place where motivated employees thrive, and where employee ownership and accountability lead to meaningful results.
Amazon Web Services (AWS), an Amazon company, is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly adopted cloud platform. Millions of customers - including the fastest growing startups, largest enterprises, and leading government agencies - trust AWS to power their infrastructure. Founded in 2006, AWS offers over 165 fully featured services for compute, storage, databases, networking, analytics, robotics, machine learning, artificial intelligence, Internet of Things, mobile, security, hybrid, virtual reality, augmented reality, media, and application development, deployment, and management from 69 availability zones within 22 geographic regions, spanning the globe.
We are looking for full-time colleague students who are able to continuously work in AWS Korea office for 6 months.
· Daily media monitoring
· Draft or consolidate PR related document or report
· Maintain media relations
· Market research or data research
· Provide logistics support for PR project or event
· Other tasks assigned
· Work with PR agency to manage the daily operation
· Assists with media event planning and execution
· Currently enrolled in a 4 year university program, majored in Communications, Public Relations, Marketing, English or other related
· Fluency in spoken and written English
· Fast Learner, detail-oriented, conscientious and team work spirit
· Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook system and Microsoft Office software
· Willing to have longtime development in PR field preferred
· Strong time management skill
· Proactive and able to work under pressure
· Be creative and willing to learn.
· Be a team player
· Possess strong written and oral communication skills; fluent in English speaking, listening and writing.
· Have strong computer skills, with basic knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, design skills a plus.
· Be organized and able to multitask